Addi has turned into quite the little artist. Looking at her pictures makes me so happy! I mean, look how cute!! This picture was done especially for me. Do you know what it is?
At the top: green clouds. Next row: her name, because you should always put your name on your pictures, then a caterpillar (my personal favorite). Next row: 4 hearts because she loves Hally. Next row: Hally and Addi holding hands. Bottom row: grass.

5 comments:
Awww. What a good big sister!
Ok... cutest picture ever! I love it!!
That is so cute!!! Ty is getting into making pictuers too, but his are still just lines and scribbles. But I love his explanation of them!
Kids can always make you smile!
that is so funny, in 2 or 3 years Addi will love that you recorded this.
How cute is she..I love it! I can't wait until Alli can draw me pictures. That's priceless!
Post a Comment