I didn't get the chance to tell you in relief society that Kendall looked really cute. All the girls look adorable in their dresses. That's one of my favorite parts about Easter, going to church to see everyone in their new Sunday best outfits. Girls especially are so much fun dress! :)
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
3 comments:
I didn't get the chance to tell you in relief society that Kendall looked really cute. All the girls look adorable in their dresses. That's one of my favorite parts about Easter, going to church to see everyone in their new Sunday best outfits. Girls especially are so much fun dress! :)
Super Cute!!!
I love the pink and Green Dresses. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment