Monday, June 27, 2011

A day at the Zoo

Our summer started off with a fun day at the Hogle Zoo. Although I have to admit, I'm kind of disappointed with the animal selection lately. There are no bears, polar bears, lions, zebras or hippos. I also feel like some of the animals' living quarters are less than appealing. Cement cages just don't seem natural. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on our little zoo. I can tell they're trying to makes some improvements and it does take lots of money to do so. Hey, as long as the kids have fun then that's all that matters, right?













5 comments:

Desiree said...

OMGosh! The picture in front of the giant gorilla is so cute! Kendall is getting so big and has the best smile! Can't wait to see you this summer!!!

Tristan said...

So maybe the animals were a little bit of a disappointment but didn't you just love the animated dinosaurs!?! I thought it made our trip definitely worth it this year!

Elder Tanner said...

Tally loved looking at these pictures!

Rebecca said...

Gotta love the lion water fountain--it's a classic!

Anonymous said...

Those girls are so beautiful!!