Halloween Parade: Every year at the elementary school there is a Halloween Parade. Parents get to come and watch the kids walk around in their costumes.
This year the girls had coordinating costumes from Alice in Wonderland. We have the Mad Hatter...
...Alice...
...and the cheshire cat.
So excited to go trick or treating!
Addi with one of her best friends, Haven.
Hally with one of her best friends, Miles.
Why I love this neighborhood! So many friends, all the time! All of these friends are moving in the next month or so. We're very sad about that!
Tim dressed in his cheese head, taking the girls trick or treating. Go Packers!
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment