Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pictures of Me - This is it! It seems that I am always behind the camera!




















....and then there is me. Nothing very interesting really. I have a cute husband and 2 cute kids. I love being a mom!! I am a stay at home, work at home mom. I have an in-home daycare. Right now I have 4 daycare kids, but I usually try to have 6 daycare kids. That equals 8 kids total! People always ask, "How do you do that?" Really, it's not as hard as it seems. It's really good money and I get to stay home with my own kids. I am trying to remember what I used to do before kids were my life? I was a ballroom dancer back in the day. Now I just watch "Dancing with the Stars" and fantasize. I also like to shop (for anything that gets me out of the house), play with my kids, have 1 on 1 time with Tim, paint and decorate my house and I guess thats about it.

2 comments:

Anthony and Krista said...

I am so excited that you have entered into the world of blogging, it very well may change your life forever! I am excited to stay in touch and see what the Tim Stubbs family is up to!
Do you love the new computer?

~~Heidi~~ said...

oh my goodness i love it!! And I am so excited that you have a blog now!!! Yippy love ya,