When you ask Addi her favorite football team she says, "Packers!"
Go Brett Favre!
This is my husbands best friend Benton. They drove all the way to Denver together to watch the Green Bay/Bronco's Game. Their dream is to someday go to Lambeau Field.

3 comments:
So cheesy! How did your girls get such fair features? Hally's smile looks just like yours, I think! So, welcome to the world of blogging!! I love it because it's sooo easy to stay in touch and abreast of things happening on the outside. As you may know, being a stay-at-home mom sometimes means that if it doesn't take place in the living room or the kitchen, there's not a chance in Oz that you'll know about it!
I just saw your post on my site. I am so happy to see you have a web page now. You put your site together so fast! I love it! Your family is so cute. We need to get together soon. You'll have to tell me what your schedule is like. Mark my husband is off on Saturdays this month, so maybe we could all go somewhere with the kids. Just give me a call when you get a chance, I'm always afraid to call you during daycare hours. Talk to ya soon.
So cute, I am so glad that you started a blog. I am a blog addict, as you will see when you hit my link. Did you know that we live in Wisconsin now and that Andy is learning to be a packer fan?
Post a Comment