Adam Lambert just keeps getting better. Every song he sings, he makes it his own. I can't wait to hear him sing every week. What an amazing voice! There is no question that he will win this season!! I also really like Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen. Who's your favorite?
1 year ago

5 comments:
Stef, don't worry. You have been nothing but supportive. I love you too my friend
Congrats by the way
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so exciting. and Edward DOES look good, I can't wait! I finally read the books and plowed through ALL 4 from Thanksgiving to New Years! Good stuff, and your kids are SO cute!
I, too, think Adam will win. I like Kris *sometimes*, and Matt *sometimes*. Allison *sometimes*. :) I don't like the others this season.
Oh my gosh Steffani! My fav is Adam too! Then Allison, then Kris! We have such great taste!!
adam was awesome. i loved his last performance. it was soooo funny when simon tried to say, that half of the viewers would not like it. i am pretty sure whether you love rock and roll or not, adams performance was viewed as amazing.
Post a Comment