Happy Birthday Tim! Tim's birthday was on Saturday, June 13th. I can't believe he's 32! He still looks pretty young. Thank you for all that you do for your girls! You work so hard for us! We love you so much! XOXOXOXO!
Look at his cool golf cake! :)
Addi had her dance recital the same day as Tim's birthday. She was a wicked witch of the west from The Wizard of Oz. She was really excited to wear "mom makeup" meaning mascara and eyeliner. Doesn't she look so dang cute?!
I was a little nervous, because at the dress rehearsal earlier in the day, she came out on stage and just chewed on her broom the whole time. LOL! She definitely had a bout of stage fright. It's understandable, I mean it was her VERY first time on stage. After reminding her throughout the remainder of the day to NOT chew on her broom, it paid off because she did such a good job in her performance. We got it all on video so she'll always be able to see her first dance recital. Good job Addi!

8 comments:
that is a cool which costume. do you get to keep it? she looks like she is 16
Cute pictures! We just love having you guys as neighbors and friends! You guys are the cutest family.
Those are lots of great pics! Addi looks like the babe witch not the wicked witch! I love how tiny Halle looks by your new tree, what a sweetheart!
She looks SO cute in her costume! She looks so grown up with all that makeup on, she's is going to be trouble when she's older!!
She really does look "wicked" in that costume. She's going to send Tim to an early grave as soon as the boys stop thinking girls are icky. Sounds like y'all have been having a lot of fun...does that mean you're feeling better?
Happy Birthday, Tim!!! Addi makes a darling, little witch with her big girl make-up on. I love it!
FYI: I'm a little partial to witches. Back in my acting days I played the wicked witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz. It was so much fun!!!
Happy Birthday to Tim! It took me a long time to comment on all the updates because there was too much good stuff to comment on! I finally decided on this last post, but all the pictures are amazing. I love seeing pictures of your adorable family...you need to be in more of the photos though! Miss you guys. XOXOXOXOX
your girls are so stinking BEAUTIFUL it isn't fair!!! Congrats on the pregnancy, and good luck with the cravings! I miss you, next time you are in Cedar let us know and we will meet up again! I'd be jealous too if I didn't get the candy! Poor Addy! Did Hally at least share?
Oh, and you need to give me lessons on how to make my blog cool!
Post a Comment