Sunday, June 28, 2009

❤ HALLY BEAR ❤

DADDY DAUGHTER DATE



Tim took Hally on a very special date the day before her birthday. They went to Build A Bear. What an expensive bear it was, but what a happy Hally we had. Addi has gone with Tim to several Jazz games (she's been to more than I have!) and he took her to a play a few weeks ago. We decided it was Hally's turn to go on a date with her dad. She was so excited!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLY!!

I can't believe our little Hally turned 3 on June 20th! She is growing up way too fast, I can't stand it! She is such a sweetheart and everyone always tells me how adorable she is. She really is our sweetheart with the same amount of attitude! :) Hally we love you so much!!



HALLY'S NEW DO.....


Hally got her first professional hair cut a few days ago and I absolutely love it! Isn't she a doll? I would have done this a long time ago if I would have known how cute it would be. My friend Beth did such a good job!!! Thanks Beth!!!

8 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

She is so cute...I LOVE that hair cut on her! Happy Birthday to Hally!

Jenny Sue said...

Too cute!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

That is so stinkin cute. I love it. When do you find out what the baby is. It's getting close isn't it?

Summer said...

She is so cute! I love that hair! She looks like a blonde you! Love those blue eyes!!

Desiree said...

whoa, very cute. so cute.

Shari said...

So cute! I can't believe you cut it off. It's so cute though. Look how grownup she is. She is deff a big three now!

Beth said...

I just love that tiny girl! It was fun doing her hair...she just sat so still! What a little doll! You're girls are so cute, they just make us want a girl!

Jen said...

I love her new hair cut !!! she looks sooooo differant with it short to cute ...