Tuesday, September 29, 2009

❤ 6 THINGS YOU SHOULD NEVER SAY OR DO TO A PREGNANT LADY ❤

  1. "Wow! Are you having twins?"
  2. "You must be due any day now." (No, I still have 7 weeks left in fact!)
  3. "Holy cow, you're huge!" (Thank you!)
  4. Never touch a pregnant ladies belly if you have no idea who the pregnant lady is.
  5. My husband: "We're going to have another one right after this one." Me: "I don't even want to think about having another one at this point. I'm tellin' the doctor to tie me up! If only you could experience being pregnant!" :)
  6. "You look miserable!" (Yes, thank you for the compliment!)

6 comments:

TheShippenFamily said...

I totally agree on all of them!! My favorite is...You haven't had that baby yet??
Like I want to keep a baby inside of me just for the fun of it!
I think you look great!

Jenny Sue said...

Poor sweet girl! People are silly...I'm sorry if I've ever said anything like that to you or any other pregnant lady!

I dunno what to say really that ISN'T obnoxious, but...I love you! And, hang in there? (I know, I know...like you have any other choice.)

Tristan said...

Pregnant ladies always look so cute when it's not you and you feel completely miserable! I think when we are NOT pregnant we forget real quick what it's like to pee every 20 minutes, toss and turn all night long, to feel like you just ran a marathon after walking up the stairs, and to pray every night that the stork just delivers any more babies that need to come to your home. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy! I think you just reminded me we need to keep waiting a little longer for more kids!

Summer said...

I totally agree with everything! What is wrong with people??

Jen said...

Sooooo true I have to agree with ya on those LOL your funny....

Now your due any day no right ? LOL jk

Anonymous said...

So funny and so true!