Tuesday, August 25, 2009

❤ NEW NEW MOON TRAILERS ❤

TOO FUNNY


SO EXCITED

8 comments:

Summer said...

So funny and so good! Jacob is freakin' hot! LOVE IT!!! I am glad you posted these!

Desiree said...

that was seriously too funny. i am crying still.

Shari said...

I can't wait!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

I love both these videos!! :) Oh I just can't wait for new moon! Miss you fun girls and wish people rented out theaters for these movies here...:) ha ha - yay - excited!

michelle said...

Oh my GOSH! That makes me so excited! Im sorry but Jacob is a lil hottie.......Especially with his new haircut! Hope your feeling good!

Fife Fam said...

That was great, I had to watch the Jacob one twice. Congrats on 6 year...and the loan... AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously excited about New Moon. Can't wait to see it!

Beth said...

Oh that first trailer was so funny! I had to show Jody and we were laughing! I'm so excited to go see New Moon!!! Yeah!! Oh, and I agree, Jacob is definately hot!