Monday, October 12, 2009

❤ RODEO, KENNECOTT & PRESCHOOL ❤

The day after Addi's birthday (Saturday), Tim took the girls out for a day of fun while I stayed home to relax all day. They started out at their cousin, Morgan's rodeo. Addi got to ride a horse named Studdly, but Hally refused to even pet the horse. Next they had lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Stubbs before heading over to The Kennecott Copper Mine. It was pretty cold and windy, but also pretty amazing. I have also posted pictures of the kids and their first day of preschool which I know is very late, but I didn't want to forget to document that important phase of their life.

5 comments:

Summer said...

Looks like they had fun! Your girls are so cute!!!

~~Heidi~~ said...

Wow why has it been so long since I looked at your blog! HOW ARE YOU?? I have wanted to talk to you but we keep missing each other! I can't believe you only have 4 more weeks! K I am going to call you tomorrow, we really need to catch up! Your girls have grown up way to fast! Cute cute!! Love ya Steff!

Jenny Sue said...

Love the pictures, as always! You're family is just too cute, I can't say it enough. I wish I could be around more to get to know your kids better in person, instead of mostly just through pictures! I always assumed I would be, but I'll take what I can get. Can't wait to meet the new addition when she decides she's ready! Love you much!

Anonymous said...

We have been wanting to do the copper mine for a while. We should really go. The pics are awesome!

Desiree said...

STEFFY!!!! I finally got internet at home! Now I can check your blog! I could check everyone else's from my phone but because of your block, I couldn't. Your girls are getting sooo big! They're just beautiful!!!