The Cat...
...and the ladybug.



It's great living in a townhouse on Halloween. Trick-or-Treating is so easy. We passed out over 400 pieces of candy and we still ran out.
Off they go to fill their buckets. They ran from house to house as fast as they could. Both of them tripped and spilled their buckets at least once.
MEOW!
Happy Halloween!
The little flying ladybug.
There she goes!

10 comments:
Your girls are so cute! Their costumes are way cute!
The girls looked so cute! We ran out of 12 bags of candy. We could have tried to hand out koolaid or something from the food storage but we just decided to turn off the lights and to call it a night so we could relax and watch a movie but crazy! Isn't it?
They both look SO adorable!
So cute and girly! I love it!
Your girls are so cute! Did you go as a giant pumpkin? Just kidding. Kind of.
5 Days!!! I bet you can't wait..I can't even wait! I guess my mom will be out of town, but I'll keep my eye out for updates and be thinking of you and your new little one! And I can't wait to see you guys over Christmas. 5 days...you can make it!
Oh, also, awesome costumes for your girls! Too cute, as always.
Such cute girls! Just think before you know it you'll have another adorable little girlie! Yeah!
Your girls look so cute all dressed up=] I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up !!!
They look so cute and I love teh ladybug costume! Katelyn really had a great time this year too. She figured out how it all works
I love Hally! She is like a blonde you. I remember that face from when we were little and it's a face I love so much! I'm so proud of you Steffie! You're the best!
Post a Comment