Wednesday, December 16, 2009

❤ ONCE THERE WAS A SNOWMAN... ❤

...TALL TALL TALL









We have such a fun neighborhood! Tim took the girls out to build a snowman and they were joined by lots of little neighbor kids and Jody Kolz came to assist Tim with stacking the giant snowballs on top of each other.

3 comments:

Jen said...

That's the best snowman ive seen yet!!! it's taller than all of you LOL ! tell Tim he did a great job!!

Tristan said...

How fun and a what a cute bunch of primary kids!!! Good job on the snowman. He really is so tall! BTW-Thank you for the Christmas surprise you left on our doorstep. Curtis loves this time of year when we get goodies. He will be so thrilled to come home. You are so talented!

Beth said...

That was such a fun day!I think Tim and Jody had a great time! LOL! I also just love this neighborhood! I'm so glad we live here by such kind people.