Monday, January 11, 2010

❤ 8 WEEKS OLD ❤

Little Miss Kendall is now 8 weeks old. She has been such a joy in our lives. She is starting to sleep through the night (about 8 hours) and is usually pretty content and happy. She likes to have baths, but she doesn't like the "after-bath", she doesn't like to feel cold and naked. :) At Christmas she weighed about 14 lbs. and so I am sure she is more than that now. She is starting to smile and tell stories. It just melts my heart to see her smile! Her sisters adore her and Hally loves to always give her hugs and kisses and get right in her face and talk to her. Addi is especially helpful. If I need someone to bounce her softly in her bouncy chair it is usually a fight between them as to who gets to do it. Out of everyone, she smiles the most for her daddy, go figure! The moment he comes into view she is all smiles, I have to work at it to get smiles. She is rolly and polly and we just love her to death. My favorite times are when we get to have naps together. There is nothing more precious than a sleeping baby.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss napping with little bundles of joy. So cozy!

Cheyenne said...

She really is a smily little thing, isn't she? When I first brought Price home, Olivia, me and him would take long afternoon naps together in my bed. I'd wake up and they'd by snuggling all over me. Those memories are priceless!

Jen said...

Oh she is so Cute :) Thanks for letting me mall her on Christmas it's been awhile sence i've cuddled a sleeping baby :)I wanted to take her home hee hee !