I LOVE that cutest little dress. It's beautiful! It reminds me of White Christmas only it's white instead of red. Kendall looks like she is so loved with lots of grandparents and family. She's adorable!!!
I'm sorry I haven't called you back about the substitute teaching thing. Alpine school district and Jordan school district have closed their doors to substitutes. BUMMER! I don't know what I am going to do now! I could try a different school district but then I might be driving a ways to really make it worth it...I'll keep you posted.
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
7 comments:
She is so beautiful!
that dress is lovely. lucky gal! she looks like such a cutie, such a chubbers (thats what i always called my kids!
That dress is so sweet...love it! Kendall is adorable too!!
I LOVE that cutest little dress. It's beautiful! It reminds me of White Christmas only it's white instead of red. Kendall looks like she is so loved with lots of grandparents and family. She's adorable!!!
I'm sorry I haven't called you back about the substitute teaching thing. Alpine school district and Jordan school district have closed their doors to substitutes. BUMMER! I don't know what I am going to do now! I could try a different school district but then I might be driving a ways to really make it worth it...I'll keep you posted.
So cute I love her dress !!!:)
She is darling! Talk about little clones, all your girls look just a like! I can't believe she is that old!
That dress is so gorgeous! She is so sweet. I love it!
Post a Comment