Wednesday, February 10, 2010

❤ RIDIN' SHOTGUN ❤

This is my dad's band, "Ridin' Shotgun". He's so cool! I love it! He has been singing and playing the guitar for as long as I've known him and he's always been kind of shy about it. He recently joined a band with his best friend, George (Blue shirt) and they have been playing at small events. I think they will make it big! =) It's so awesome to hear him sing with a band! So, to see a video of him singing in his band, just go here.

This is my dad.



This is George.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! Rock on, Brad!! Or should I say: Country on!! :-P

Jenny Sue said...

That's so great for him! I hope he's having fun with it.

Anonymous said...

Actually, that's a really cool name for a band!

Cheyenne said...

Finally! That's super cool that he's in a band. Parents always do the coolest things when the kids are gone...paint the house, repurpose awesome rooms, join a band, skydive...

Jenny Sue said...

You need to update the left side of your blog!!! I'm pretty sure it is NOT just the 4 of you any more...and last I checked you loved being the mother of THREE beautiful girls that melted your heart. Just sayin. :)