Tuesday, June 29, 2010

HALLY'S 4th BIRTHDAY!!!!

I can't believe our little Hally Bear is 4! We love her so much! She's our little defiant, spitfire! But, to everyone else she is just cute and petite and sweet and shy. She definitely has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to voice her opinion. She loves her sisters and has a great imagination! Hally's birthday landed on Father's Day this year, so her and her daddy were able to share their special days together! We had dinner at my parent's house. Steaks for the grown ups and cheese pizza for Hally and the other kids. We are so blessed to have Hally in our family!

Hally's birthday outfit.

Topsy turvy cake.

Best friends/sisters & Hally's eyes look exceptionally BLUE!

Mckay, Sophie, Emma, Grandpa Allan, Addi, Grandma Allan, Hally & Layla.

Make a wish...

Yummy cake.

Kendall & Charlotte

Present time!!! Hally got a Barbie bike, Sleeping Beauty dress, Hungry Hungry Hippo, kick board, Barbie cheerleader dress-up, clothes and Barbies.

Hittin' the pinata! I love the pics. of Hally hitting the pinata!


Grandpa helping Hally.

Hurry! Pick up the candy!!

So determined!

All of the grandkids: Emma, Mckay, Addi, Sophie, Hally, Layla, Charlotte & Kendall

Swingin' on the hammock!

PRINCESS AND THE FROG FRIEND PARTY
Cute frog cupcakes.

Left to Right: Addi, Suzie, Riley, Benjamin, Miles, Brocker, Hally, Haven & Roxy

Present time!!

Hally & Benjamin

Hally & Maddy

I may have gone a little overboard with Hally's friend party. Since Tim was at work, my cute neighbor girl/babysitter, Mady came to help me out. I couldn't have done it without her. We had 10 kids in attendance. First I made a huge castle out of cardboard. It was pretty cool and I can't believe I didn't get a picture of it!! As the kids came to the party they got to play in the castle and help decorate it with stickers and fun papers. They could have played in the castle the whole 2 hours, they loved it so much!! Then we played, pin the lips on the frog, followed by making glitter play dough, musical leap frog, the girls made glitter wands and the boys made cool cardboard shields. We also did face painting, had cupcakes and opened presents! I had a lot more planned, but the time went by really fast!

6 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Birthday Hallie! She looks so grown up! I can't believe she and katters are already 4. well Katelyn in a month

Tristan said...

Fun! Happy Birthday, Hally! I can't believe you didn't get a picture of your castle either! You are so creative!

Jenny Sue said...

So cute! I love the pictures of all of the grandkids - holy cow, Tiff and Steff!! 8 between the two of you...! Whenever I see pictures like that, I can't help but think back to the days before kids, before husbands..even before first kisses! Hanging out and talking about all this stuff happening...it's pretty crazy!

The Sutherland Family said...

Way cute! I love her little birthday skirt and the cake is adorable- good job! Also I can't believe scrumptious Kendall is 7 months...crazy!

ashleyandcody said...

happy birthday!! I love her friend birthday so cute! I miss seeing your cute little family...the last couple times we have been out there you have not been home so hopefully we will see you next time we are out:)

Beth said...

Cute Birthday Girl! Cute party too!