Monday, July 19, 2010

ECLIPSE PARTY

Last month I helped my friend, Emily, host an Eclipse party to celebrate the new movie coming out. We had Twilight inspired food, decorations and party favors. We also had some fun Twilight trivia and watched, New Moon. It was such a fun night! I highly recommend throwing a Twilight party!

From left to right: Beth, Tiffany, Becca, Valerie, Amber, Laura & April. I didn't even get a picture with Emily, I feel really bad about that.

Me with EDWARD!!!!!!! :)

Pictured below are some pictures of our decor. ENJOY.
(This picture is before all of the food had been set out.)

Water bottle labels.

Cupcakes with quotes from the movie and black forks, get it? He he!

More fun decor.

My favorite thing was the floating apple centerpiece.

4 comments:

Shari said...

Stef, You are awesome! What a fun party!

janaeg said...

It does look like an awesome fun party. You guys do such fun things... Looks like it would have been fun to come to. :-)

Desiree said...

you and eddie make such a cute couple. roxy and i were looking through, and she let out a laugh when she saw the photo of you two.
it was funny!

all the decor looks so awesome. I bet that water tasted better than normal too.

Beth said...

That was a fun night! You and Emily went all out! Thanks! I LOVE Twilight! :)