Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Best Friends

These two are best friends. Sure they have their moments of fighting and teasing each other to tears, but for the most part they are best friends. When I went to check on the girls before I went to bed last night, Hally was on the top bunk with Addi. Apparently Hally had a scary dream so Addi told her to come up with her so she wouldn't be scared. Isn't that the sweetest thing?! There are no words to describe how much I love my little girls!


4 comments:

Trish said...

Awww, super cute!

Tristan said...

That is so cute! Nothing touches a mother's heart more than to know that her kids are friends. Your girls will love their relationship as adults. I feel bad for any lady who doesn't have a sister. I love my sister so much!

Brittney said...

that is so sweet. I really am worried about putting Scarlett in with Boston in the next couple of months. I hope it goes like this.

~~Heidi~~ said...

Sorry, I have not looked at blog in a while!! Your girls have gotten so big, and beautiful! I can't believe Halli turned 4, and look how much your baby has grown, she is a cutetipie!
Oh steff seeing all these pics of you and your family make me miss hanging out with you so much! ahh, someday we will be back with family and friends! Hey when are you and Tim coming out to Kauai?