Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Addi's 1st Time Skiing

Tim took Addi to Sundance on Saturday for her first experience skiing. He thought it would be pretty easy to teach her himself, but after the first time down the bunny hill and her falling the whole way, he decided to buy her a lesson. Her teachers name was Scotty and after her two hour lesson, she did awesome! She was SO excited to tell me all about it when they got home and she can't wait to go back!






5 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

So much awesomeness! I love it! Also I miss you!!!! After you are done with your crazy work/life schedule, we should chat on the phone! How long is your night-working position supposed to last?

Tristan said...

That's fun! Does Tim ski? Looks like he now will have a little skiing buddy! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so hip! Catherine keeps asking to learn to ski. But, then again, it just adds to the long list of things that she wants to learn. Go Addi!

Shari said...

THat looks like so much fun! I snowboard and keep thinking that my kids are too young to try and do that, but I really should put skies on them and take them. Looks like she really enjoyed herself.

Desiree said...

what a cutie. looks like she had fun!