Thursday, March 31, 2011

KEN KEN

Aaaaah! My Kendall is growing up way too fast! This little munchkin is 16 1/2 months. She enjoys playing with her sisters, taking care of baby dolls and pushing them in the stroller, drinking her bottle, having naps, climbing on the kitchen table, playing in the toilet, climbing the ladder to the top bunk, shaking her head "no" and " yes", talking in her own language, screaming when you don't let her do what she wants and giving open mouth kisses. We are so thankful to have Kendall as part of our family. She adds so much joy to all of our lives and we love her soooooooo much!

Man oh man, I love this face!!


3 comments:

Desiree said...

i love that face too. she is such a happy kid!

michelle said...

Oh she is so stinken cute! I hate how fast they grow! ps. I talked to the nurse today @ our docs. and Dr. weibell is gone! Dangit I liked him!!!!!! ps happy birthday

RussandHeidi said...

I love that hat!! So cute :)