Yes, we're having ANOTHER girl. I always saw myself with two girls and a boy, but I guess I was wrong! :) We're still really excited! Tim will probably never get his boy! :)
So I guess the palm reading didn't work out so well! HA HA!!! Your girls are so cute! It is only fitting that you should have another one. Three girls will be fun! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations! My dad had three girls with no hope of having a boy...but he got his wish eventually! Tell Tim to keep his fingers crossed, you never know...But I think that Daddies and girls go so nicely together anyway, don't you?
Congratulations! You are on your way to having "little women." Beautiful girls are a blessing, especially when they are beautiful inside and out like you and Addi and Hally. Tim may not have his little romper, yet, but he has his gorgeous girls to snuggle with!
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
11 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you. Maybe we will get a girl and they can be friends. We find out on Aug 11 so stay tuned.
Oh Steff! i was ruttin for ya! three girls will be great! congrats again! Now the name hunting begins!
Yippee!!! That's so exciting! Can't wait to meet her. :)
So I guess the palm reading didn't work out so well! HA HA!!! Your girls are so cute! It is only fitting that you should have another one. Three girls will be fun! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congrats! You do make beautiful girls! I am very happy for you!!
Congratulations! My dad had three girls with no hope of having a boy...but he got his wish eventually! Tell Tim to keep his fingers crossed, you never know...But I think that Daddies and girls go so nicely together anyway, don't you?
SHUT -UP!!! I was so expecting you to have a boy! But three girls will be SO cute, you guys must be meant to have all cute little girls! YAY, how fun!
Congrats - your girls are adorable, so here's to another cute one!
Congratulations! You are on your way to having "little women." Beautiful girls are a blessing, especially when they are beautiful inside and out like you and Addi and Hally. Tim may not have his little romper, yet, but he has his gorgeous girls to snuggle with!
I love my girls, but I know how you feel. We are prego again and hoping for a boy, but who knows!
It's because you guys make the most beautiful girls ever!
Post a Comment