I got a letter in the mail today from my student loan company. I have been making payments on this loan for 6 years and it's sad because I went to school for 4 semesters and have no degree to show for all of this money spent. The letter stated,
"Dear Steffani Stubbs, We're pleased to inform you that the remaining balance of your student loan ($507.03) has been forgiven as a way of thanking you for taking care of your loan obligation in a diligent manner."
Wahoo!!! This is the best news I've heard in months!! Has anyone ever had this happen to them before?

8 comments:
That's way cool!!! We would love our loans to be forgiven! I guess we will just have to keep waiting a little while longer for our letters to come in the mail. :) Maybe someday! Now we have hope! Good for you!!!
How do I get one of those letters??? That is awesome!!
i actually got a letter just like that. it was like 2 years ago, and just a short while after we started doing the dave ramsey thing... it is awesome, and i remember feeling so excited about it too! that is funny. my balance was just over or just under $600....
rock on!
I am so jealous. Maybe that will happen to me, too, if my balance ever gets that low!
WOW, that's really lucky!! I can't wait until Jeremy gets one of those!!!
Wow! That's so awesome!
that is awesome!!! i like desi had that happen a couple years ago too - best feeling ever!! (pretty sure mine was less than that though so good for you!) :) miss you guys!
Post a Comment