August 23rd was our 6 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast it's gone! I am still so in love and I can't imagine a better person for me! Thank you sweetie for being you! I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!!
1 year ago
August 23rd was our 6 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how fast it's gone! I am still so in love and I can't imagine a better person for me! Thank you sweetie for being you! I love you so much! Happy Anniversary!!
Posted by Steffani at 6:55 PM
Labels: Anniversary
5 comments:
WOW! What a beautiful bride! Happy Anniversary!!!
I remember you wedding! You were the most beautiful bride ever! I LOVE your dress! I will never forget those sleeves! SO beautiful! You guys are way cute together! I miss you and love you to pieces!!
yeah, you look gorgeous! like a princess. happy anniversary!
Your wedding photo is gorgeous! Congrats to you both!
congratulations!! That is so great - Kia and I were married aug. 22 the same year! - how fun! Hope you are all doing well! congrats on your cutie on the way too! :)
Post a Comment