Sunday, November 15, 2009

❤ I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST HERE ❤

On Tuesday morning at 7:15 AM I will be a mom of three! This pregnancy has been by far the hardest out of all of them. My body is so done being pregnant..... I can't wait to be able to breathe again, walk again, sleep again (okay, so maybe I still won't get much sleep with a newborn), bend over again, tie my shoes again, get rid of the Tums, not have every inch of my body ache again, etc.


But...

Mostly I just can't wait to meet HER. (She doesn't have a name yet, I will let you know.) Addi and Hally are pretty self sufficient, so it will be an adjustment getting back into the newborn phase, but I'm excited and I know that all of the pregnancy woes will be forgotten after she is here.

I am ready! I have been nesting like crazy. Every closet is clean and organized, we have taken tons of stuff to the D.I., baby's clothes are washed in Dreft and put away. I am a little nervous as usual to have a c-section and nervous for the unknown, but I pray that everything will go exceedingly well! I will post pictures as soon as possible!

6 comments:

Jenny Sue said...

HOORAY! I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to meet her!!

Tristan said...

I'm so excited for you! I know you can do it and you will do great. It will all be worth it in the end when they lay that sweet baby in your arms! You are such a good mom. Good luck! We will be praying for you!

Boshell Family said...

Yes it's finally time! Good luck, I can't wait to see her!

NATE, SARAH, AND JORDAN said...

Yay I am so excited to see her. I have checked your blog every day to see if she has arrived.

michelle said...

Yeah! I can't believe she is here. I need to call you about the section. Did you delivery at Orem? Thats where they sched me and I am so nervous and I still have 2 months. Congrats again! I can't wait to see her!
Hope your both doing well!

Shari said...

I think the reason why it was so hard was cause that little Kendall was a big baby!
can't wait to see her! Chris has the flu so i'm afraid its going to be a while before I feel we are germ free!
Pictures! Pictures!