1. Addi got her ears pierced, again. She had it done when she was three and I took them out for a couple days after they had been in for over 6 months and they completely grew in. Bad Mommy! She was so brave and just cried for a minute this time. She even paid for half of it with her own money.
2. Once again pictures showcasing what a good dad Tim is. I think he's so HOT in this picture! He got all the girls' pink Jazz jerseys for Christmas. Last night they were playing the Jazz game at the movie theater at the Jordan Commons so Tim took Addi and Hally. They had a lot of fun watching the cheerleaders and the Jazz BEAR! They got autographs from the Jazz Bear and he even shook Addi's hand. Tim said that Hally just seemed really nervous the whole time. They were in line to get pictures with the Jazz Bear and she just started crying. So no picture with the Jazz Bear.
4. Proof that I am doing well on some of my New Year's Resolutions. We have been faithful with FHE. This has been a great way to bring The Spirit into our home. Also a great teaching and learning opportunity !! I have been drinking diet soda when I drink soda, but as for the rest of my resolutions... not so good. I guess accomplishing two of them is better than nothing.


1 comments:
Steff your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment