Saturday, March 6, 2010

MY BOOBAH

Little Miss Kendall was the talk of the kitchen at Olive Garden last weekend. That's what our waitress said anyway. Everyone would stop and say how cute she was or walk slowly by her and stare and smile. One waiter was walking by and stopped in his tracks and said, "Wow, that is the cutest baby I have ever seen. If I had a baby I would want it to look just like that!" A bunch of employees came to sing to our table "Happy Birthday" since we were there celebrating 3 friend's birthdays and one friend's half birthday. After they sang one of them lingered and said, "I have never seen a baby that cute!" She is mine so of course I think she's pretty dang cute! BUT, it's nice to hear strangers say it too! There are no words to describe this baby's cuteness... I just can't stand it!!

She makes chubby thighs look GOOD!

Kendall - 3 months old in these pictures. Wearing size 6-9 month clothes. Took her to the doctor at 2 1/2 months and she weighed almost 16 lbs. She is starting to laugh and it's adorable! She sleeps through the night from 7pm-8am. What a good baby!

4 comments:

Anthony and Krista said...

oh she is too cute!

The Sutherland Family said...

She is adorable, really. Your blog is lookin good- Let me know if you still need any help!

Cheyenne said...

She is pretty cute. I wish MY chubby thighs were that adorable!

Tristan said...

OMG-That outfit is sooo cute!!!