Our little Miss Hally is in her last year of preschool. This means she'll join Addi at the elementary school next year. Hally is going to Miss Krissi's preschool again this year except she's now in the older class and she goes three days a week. Having a June birthday makes her one of the youngest in her class. Being the youngest and petite and quiet makes a mom worry a little bit about her little girl. I'm just a worrier though and I know Hally will do awesome in school and make lots of friends!
I love this face!!!!
Squinting from the sun.
Hally with one of her BFF's, Riley.

2 comments:
She is so cute. Kylie is a July birthday and I don't love that she is one of the younger ones either, but what do you do? I love her bow. I am still trying to perfect those. I get nervous about burning them too much, but then they don't curl up as much as I want them to. I was also going to tell you that I got on your blog a couple of weeks ago and got a bunch of your recipes off it. We a have been eating them the last little while. Jeremy loves the crock pot recipe with the corn bread and I love your lasagna. DELICIOUS!
P.S. You asked where I got Kylie's first day of school shirt. I got it at Target. :)
Too, too cute and beautiful! Love those girls!
Post a Comment