In two months I'll be doing a happy birthday post. Say it isn't so!! Kendall is slowing down a little with her growth. She weighs 21.65 lbs (80th %tile) and is 28.5" long (62.19 %tile). She is a busy baby. A mobile baby means a mess making baby. She crawls all over the place, pulls herself up to things and walks along furniture. She loves to put everything in her mouth and always seems to find the smallest things on the floor, even after I've vacuumed. Kendall loves to smile and give loves and wave goodbye. We all love our baby so much. She's our little sweetie.
1 year ago

5 comments:
I just want to squeeze her cheeks! She is so cute and getting to be such a big girl standing up to things.
I have to second the squeezing. She is so adorable, just like her older sisters!
such a cutie, i love her t-shirt
She looks so big and so old standing up to that table! And I totally can't believe she's coming up on a year old!!
She is so cute! It is crazy that she will be one soon that went by SO fast!
Post a Comment