Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Gina's Baby Shower

My friend Becca and I had a baby shower for our friend Gina. She's having her first GIRL, so of course we had to throw her a shower! The colors were pink and brown and I thought it turned out so cute, I had to post a picture. We had pink and brown candies, Subway sandwiches, fruit, lemonade and of course the pregnant belly fondant cake that Becca made! So CUTE! We had a good turn out and Gina got lots of adorable girly things!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow, that looks professional! . . . and very, very delicious. :)

Tristan said...

It was a fun night with the girls. Thanks for inviting me. You guys did a great job!

Shari said...

Nice work! Very cute!

Desiree said...

such a nice spread! you are such a busy bee

Beth said...

everything was fabulous!!! you girls did great!