I can't believe our baby girl Kendall is 1!!! I wish I could slow down how fast our kids are growing up just a little bit, because I know that before I know it, our kids will be going off to college and such. Kendall is such a joy in our lives. She is a sweetie pie. We love her sooooo MUCH!! Happy Birthday Kendall!!!!
There are LOTS of pictures below!! We had Grandma (Juju) and Grandpa Allan join us along with Darlene. We started by having a nacho bar dinner, next we opened presents and last we had cake. It was a very enjoyable evening!!
Minnie Mouse Cake.
Grandma Juju (Julie).
Grandpa
Every time I would say, "Kendall smile!" She would look up at the camera and give me a huge smile.
Grandma Juju and Aunt Darlene in the background.
This picture she was sad cause we took her away from her new toys. Still very cute even when she's sad.
She went to town with her cake. After one taste she just started grabbing at it with both hands. So cute to watch!

6 comments:
Does she like Minnie Mouse? Cute! Tim is brave for letting her sit on his lap while she dug into her cake...in a white shirt too!
Haha--love it! Some babies don't dig into the cake very much. I love when they make a big mess like that--so fun!
Oh my goodness I can't believe she is ONE!! She is so cute and you always make the cutest cakes for your kids.
so cute!!!
So cute I can't believe she is a year!! I love the cake pictures so cute! another month and that will be Kinsley. Hope you guys are doing well.
completely adorable!!!
Post a Comment