I LOVE Christmas time AND I LOVE to decorate for Christmas. My husband on the other hand is somewhat of a Scrooge, but I "Deck the Halls" anyways! :) I thought I would share some of my favorite decorations with you to spread the joy of Christmas and if you're reading this, then I think you should do the same on your blog! ;) There are LOTS of pictures and I didn't even post half of the ones I took! :) Every year we like to collect some sort of Santa Clause. I put the year on the bottom so each year when we get them out, we reminisce of Christmases passed. I am thankful to celebrate the birth of my Savior. I hope that my family, along with your family, will try to slow things down this busy holiday season and take the time to really enjoy the true meaning of Christmas!
1 year ago

2 comments:
so beautiful! I'm jealous of all your cute christmas stuff! I need to add to my collection. I'll post pictures when I finally get to decorate!
BEAUTIFUL Steff! I love the way you decorate! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment