Addi and Hally had their first "gymnastics meet", which was very small and casual. They just competed against the girls on their level. Their teacher didn't even announce a winner, but they did have judges and were scored just like at a normal meet. All of the girls got a trophy. It was really fun to watch. I have missed Kristy McMurray's gym in Eagle Mt. Now that we've moved I haven't been able to find a similar place. Kristy had all of the equipment in her basement and was sooo good. She was a competitive gymnast and decided to open a gym in her basement, providing affordable and high quality gymnastics. The girls thought she was mean at first, because she was so tough. There was no down time during their 1.5 hours of gym each week. If they were waiting their turn, they had to be doing sit-ups and push-ups. See what I mean by tough? I liked it though because they improved so much!
1 year ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment