Mmm Mmm Good!
Chicken Manicotti
- 12 manicotti shells, uncooked
- 1/4 lb. Velveeta Cheese, cut up (1/4 lb. = 2 oz.)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c. frozen broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 3 large chicken breasts, cut into small strips (no need to cook first)
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix soup, water and Velveeta in microwavable bowl. Microwave until Velveeta is melted and mixture is well blended. Pour 1/3 of the soup mixture into the bottom of 13x9" baking dish. Add frozen broccoli to remaining soup mixture.
-Stuff pasta with chicken strips; place in baking dish. Cover with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Cover with tinfoil.
-Bake for 45-50 min. until pasta is tender and chicken is cooked through.
*This recipe comes from the Kraft Food & Family magazine.
**Sometimes the pictures I take don't make the food look very appetizing, but they really are pretty good, I promise. Try them and let me know what you think. This recipe gets 3 stars.***

2 comments:
Sounds yummy! I like broccoli but Dave hates it! Do you cook the shells before or not at all?
I have been thinking of doing a recipe for the month type thing as well, that is so funny :) You are going to have to teach me how you do the cool slide shows and whatnot on your blog.
Post a Comment