Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TAG, I AM IT!


6 HABITS OR FACTS ABOUT ME

  1. I think I may have a slight case of OCD (Obsessive Compolsive Disorder). I have to have certain things in my house a certain way. For instance, the pillows on my bed have to be perfectly straight. I will go to the trouble of moving them 1 cm. to make them exact. My bedspread has to be equally long on both sides; I count the linolium squares on both sides of my kitchen table to make sure it is perfectly center ( I even measure so the centerpiece on top of the table is exactly center.); picture frames and different decor. have to be at the perfect angle; even my kids toys have to be a certain way, and these are just some examples. In my mind my house is not clean until everything is in the "perfect" spot, even up to the last centimeter. Now keep in mind that my house has never been "perfectly" clean and never will be "perfectly" clean. It seems that everything behind a closet or a cupboard is completely messy and this drives me crazy.
  2. I think potatoes are creepy when they're growing the long sprout things. I can't even stand to touch them, look at them, and I most certainly would never peel them.
  3. Peanut butter and jelly is my staple food. Skippy creamy style is the very best. Forget the bread, I just eat the decadent spread right out of the jar. I heard that peanut butter is good for you and so now I use that to justify eating it almost everyday.
  4. I hate to run! (This doesn't mean I don't like to exercise.) I've tried it again and again and, nope I still can't stand it. Now I don't mind running if it is to chase my kids or to participate in a sport, but to run just for the sake of running, no.... running is not for me.
  5. I (like my sister in-law Kr ista), like to watch T.V. Since the invention of DVR, I record lots of stuff that isn't even worth watching, but it has sucked me in. Reality is even one of my favorites. I have always been ashamed to admit it, but it's true. (Come on I know there are plenty of you out there just like me.)
  6. I love guitar hero and I don't even own a gaming system. Sometimes one of the little boys in my daycare will bring it and I get so excited. Then when the kids are all down for their naps, I jam out. I think the reason I love it so much, is because I secretly wish I really was a superstar, but sadly I have no great talents to merit such a dream.
I tag Tiffy, Cheyenne, Heidi, Cassie, & April

6 comments:

Tiff said...

I love your picture! How did you do that? I want to have some fun!

Tiff said...

P.S. I'm going to send you a package of sprouting potatoes!

Shari said...

Steffani you and Tim need to come over and play Rockband. We loved Guitar hero until we played rockband. The drums and singing (Even though I am horrible)is so much fun!!

Anthony and Krista said...

I am so glad you have a blog! you are way too cute!

Cheyenne said...

Potatoes?? Seriously?? This is the second game of tag I've played this week. I have finally achieved what I wasn't able to acheive in high school...I'm popular!!

Annie said...

Too cute! I have the same OCD thing, it gets annoying, but that is just me.