Wednesday, January 28, 2009

JAZZ GAME

Addi has been to several Jazz games with her dad, but this time I actually remembered to send the camera! She doesn't look very excited in this picture, but she actually loves going to the games, mostly to see the Jazz Bear. It was their lucky night because it just happened to be the Jazz Bear's birthday and so he had invited all of his fellow mascot friends for a birthday celebration. There were giant animal mascots running around all over the place. Unfortunately the Jazz lost to the San Antonio Spurs 100-106 and aren't looking too good this year due to many injuries, but at least it was a fun daddy daughter date.


Deron Williams

Addi and her daddy.

Tim Duncan warming up.

Addi in front of Tim Duncan warming up.

2 comments:

Shari said...

That's cute. I love all the Daddy daughter time. Great handelbars Tim! Nobody can sport those like you do!

~~Heidi~~ said...

what a fun time for her and daddy! I love that she loves to go!