Tim and Hally on their way to go tubing a couple weeks ago. Hally is always up for an adventure. Addi just wanted to stay home with mom, I think she doesn't like to walk back up the hill after she goes down.
Your kids are so stinken cute! Did you know that Dr. Gordan passed away? Sad huh. So I hope Judd stays there at least for one more kid... Anyway, we recently signed up with a new realitor and we have the option of selling for sale by owner. So if we find someone ourselves then we could possibly lower it alittle bit more. But for right now we have it at 289,900. So if you know anyone interested let me know before you contact our realator and we could work somehting out. ps I love the picutre of Hally with the scarf and purse so stinken cute.
Hey Steffani! I love all your cute pics...and your family pictures are awesome! Oh, add me to the list of people for when you go private...johnsonsarah(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love being a mom and I have THREE beautiful little girls that just melt my heart. I have been happily married for over 9 years to my cute husband, Tim. He is so sweet to me and his little girls.
7 comments:
sooooo cute! :)
Hey add me when you go private...
nikipeterson@live.com
Your kids are so stinken cute! Did you know that Dr. Gordan passed away? Sad huh. So I hope Judd stays there at least for one more kid...
Anyway, we recently signed up with a new realitor and we have the option of selling for sale by owner. So if we find someone ourselves then we could possibly lower it alittle bit more. But for right now we have it at 289,900. So if you know anyone interested let me know before you contact our realator and we could work somehting out. ps I love the picutre of Hally with the scarf and purse so stinken cute.
Hey Steffani! I love all your cute pics...and your family pictures are awesome! Oh, add me to the list of people for when you go private...johnsonsarah(at)hotmail(dot)com
very cute!! she has grown up way to fast! yeah its always a bummer to walk back up the hill!!
Hey we want to stay in the loop too! Add us when you go private. strongarmrr@yahoo.com
Oh...that's such a cute picture! Love it.
Post a Comment