Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Addi's 6th Birthday!!!

It was Addi's 6th birthday on October 2nd. She's getting so big!! We started the day with waffles for breakfast, which was Addi's choice. Then we got ready and headed to Salt Lake to watch the Jazz scrimmage. It was fun to watch and Hally and Tim got on the jumbo-tron. I'm really excited that Raja Bell is back, because his eyes twinkle and he has a nice smile!;) So anyways, we only stayed at the game for one quarter, because it was ADDI'S birthday and although she was a good sport about going to the game, I'm sure she wanted to do something more fun. After the game we headed to The Gateway to watch Legend of the Guradians. It was an okay movie, but we were all kind of bored of it by the end. After the movie we walked around The Gateway for awhile and then got lunch at McDonalds. After lunch we stopped in at The Clark Planetarium (formerly called The Hansen Planetarium). It was free to walk around and look at everything. I hadn't been there since I was a kid, so it was neat to go back and see it again. The kids loved it! We got home at about 6pm and opened presents and had some horse cake. There are pictures below of our fun day.




We made a sign on the way to the game that said, "It's my 6th b-day! I want to meet D-Will!" It didn't work, plus Addi was too shy to hold it, so Hally held it most of the time.

Walking on the moon.

Chillin' on Mars.





We're so lucky to have such a good little girl. I went to Addi's parent-teacher conference last week and she got all 4's which is the best you can do. Her teacher went on and on about what a good student Addi is and how much she likes having her in class. Mrs. LeBaron is giving her advanced reading homework cause she's so dang smart! We love you Addi and we're so proud of you and hope you continue to excel in school for 12+ more years!

2 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

She is a such a cute girl! And you did so good on her cake, it's so cute!

Rebecca said...

Seriously, that cake is perfect. What a lucky girl!