Tim and I were able to go on a 7 night cruise to the Western Caribbean last week. It was AMAZING. We went with 13 other people, which made it even more fun because there was always someone to hang out with. My mom was so wonderful to stay with the kids for a whole week, well actually 9 days if you include our travel time. Thank you so so so so much mom! You're the best! When we dropped the kids off before we left, I was an emotional wreck and had no idea how I was going to handle being without my kids for that long. I missed them lots, but I have to admit, it was nice to have a kid-free week, only having to worry about ourselves for once and really enjoying one another. All of the people we went with work at the same place, or at least their spouses do. We all used our September bonuses to buy the cruise. All work and no play is never good, right? At first I was having some buyers remorse about going, but now I'm SO glad we went!
This is a picture of Miami taken from the ship before we set sail.
A view of the classic red, white and blue whales tale on Carnival cruise ships.
Dinner the first evening.
You know on cruise ships how they're always taking your pictures and then if you want them you have to buy them. Well I got clever... we would go look at the pictures and then I'd sneakily take a picture of the picture. Shhhh. Don't tell! ;)

2 comments:
Haha--you're so funny; taking a picture of a picture--I love it! I can't believe how much they charge for those things, though. That's what I would have done if I had actually liked any of the pictures they took of us on our cruise! :)
Awesome, Steffani! I love cruises!! You and Tim take amazing pics. Wonder where the girls get their photogenic genes from? BTW, you both look so happy, relaxed, and in love!
Post a Comment