Monday, February 7, 2011

Vacation, Day #2

The second day, was a day at sea. Our staterooms were so dark, you could never tell what time it was. We would always end up sleeping till 10 or 11 am, because it was so dark. Very nice. After a yummy buffet breakfast, Tim and I found a spot on the deck to lay out in the sun. It never got too hot on the boat. There was always a perfect breeze. After basking in the sun we had a buffet lunch. Oh the food!!! It was insane. There was food everywhere, all the time! Then we had a nap and got ready for formal night at dinner. After dinner we went to some shows and played shuffle board. It sounds like a pretty lazy day, but it's just what I needed after coming off a week of graveyard shifts. I don't want to forget to mention, the day we were leaving for our cruise I woke up with a HUGE cold sore. I was totally bummed. I took the medicine and used Abreva, but it was too late. It was already giant and had to run it's course. I swear everyone in the airport was staring at it. I wanted to hide!

The fun people we went with.

Tim and I at formal night. I wore an outfit I wear to church. Not very formal, but oh well.

Some cool pics of the lobby of our HUGE ship:



1 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

that looks like so much fun! Hey the couple that is sitting next to you in the big group shot... is his name Israel Patterson? If so i had like 3 math classes with him.. he is a super nice guy, then next time you see him you will have to tell him I said hello~
I am so glad you took some time off and when on a fun trip! you are so cute! love ya miss ya!