Monday, April 2, 2012

Addi's 1st Grade Program

The 1st grade program at Hidden Hollow was darling! The theme was "Around the World" and Addi even had a speaking part. We were already to record it on the one side of the stage where everyone was saying their parts, when all of the sudden we heard her speaking on the other side of the stage! Darnit! We missed it on the video! She did such a good job though. She said, "Dancing is very popular in Germany. Many people would meet their future spouses at dances." Then her class did a cute German dance, all dressed up in German attire. So cute! I was begging her to smile during her program, because she's notorious for not smiling when she's in front of people. She promised me she would, but as you can see in the video, she doesn't look very happy. LOL! One of these days I'll get her to smile more! I do think she's the prettiest one. I may be a little biased though:)

Waiting with her class.

A cute friendship bracelet from her friend, Lyvia.

Kind of blurry, but she's on stage ready to preform. This is about the only smile I got during the whole performance.

0 comments: