This year for Easter weekend we headed south to camp with the Stubbs clan. We camped at Enterprise Reservoir, which was probably one of the neatest places I've ever camped. It's located about 45 minutes west of Cedar City. Everybody had a trailer but us. I've slept in a tent my whole life. Everyone was shocked that we were going to sleep in a tent. They were so nice to offer us beds in their trailers. We decided to go ahead and sleep in our tent, because that's what we always do. Addi and Hally slept in Grandma and Grandpa Stubbs' trailer. Well, we froze. I don't think I've ever been so cold and I've tented it in some pretty cold weather. Kendall slept in the middle of Tim and I so we couldn't huddle together for heat. I was awake the whole night making sure Kendall was warm. AND I had to go to the bathroom twice in the middle of the night. One time a mouse ran out of the outhouse at me. Awesome. When the sun came up it started to warm us up and it felt so nice. I was glad that night was over. The next night we stayed in Larry and Becky's heated trailer. Blissful.
The Easter Bunny brought Easter baskets to grandma and grandpa's trailer. I forgot to get a picture, but we'll get some pics of them in their Easter dresses this Sunday. On Easter morning we had a little devotional about Christ. There were some great talks by cousins Baylie and Kenadee and Tim's brother, Brandon. All of the grandkids also sang a few primary songs.
I'm so thankful for Christ and the sacrifice he made for ME. He atoned for MY sins which is the most transcendent thing anyone has EVER done. I love him. Just thinking about him and his example makes me want to be a better person.

0 comments:
Post a Comment