Everyone has a drink of choice, right? This is mine, ice cold Dr. Pepper. I have quit drinking it so much and I don't keep it on hand because I know it's not good for me, but every once in awhile it's a "must-have."
1 year ago
Everyone has a drink of choice, right? This is mine, ice cold Dr. Pepper. I have quit drinking it so much and I don't keep it on hand because I know it's not good for me, but every once in awhile it's a "must-have."
Posted by Steffani at 4:53 PM
Labels: "Must-Have" Mondays
7 comments:
Oh man we LOVE Dr. Pepper at our house! It's by far the best drink in the world! You have great taste!
I feel your pain, if I don't have a diet coke just about everyday I am pretty sure that I would die. So I am way proud of you for mostly quiting!
Most definitely a must have! It's my bottle of sanity!
Hey steff, I need you to call me. I don't have your number anymore since I got a new phone and i need to talk to you about the bread class.
I LOVE DR. PEPPER. I have gone to Diet though when it is available.... no calories.
Ditto.
My must-have is chocolate!
Post a Comment