Halloween is so much fun when you have little kids to dress up. It's so much fun to see the excitement on their faces as they get their costumes on. Addi was "Cindallela" (Cinderella) and Hally was a "faiwy"(fairy). Tim dressed up as a Cheesehead (Packer's Fan) and took the girls around while I stayed behind to answer the door. Living in a town home, we get TONS of trick-or-treaters because the kids can just go from door to door to door. We gave out over 300 pieces of candy! It was a lot of fun to see all of the kids.... and adults come around in their costumes. Now the "trick" is trying to get the kids to ration their "treats" so they don't eat them all in one day! Here are some pictures of the kids in their costumes.




1 year ago

16 comments:
Your girls are so cute! I think Elizabeth was a disney princess too. I miss you guys next time you will have to come visit. I know things can be hectic though so don't feel pressured haha.
Too Cute! They are so cute with each other. I love Hally's pink hair!
So, so cute. Girls are so much fun. Parker really wants Addi to come and play so we will have to set that up.
Cindallela is beautiful and the faiwy is adorable! You have such cute kids!! It was good to see you the other day!
Too cute! Way too cute. How can you stand being around so much cuteness all the time! I don't know if I could handle it. :)
I love Hally's hair! Your girls are too cute! There's a lady in our branch who goes all out in her yard at Halloween. Trick-or-treaters come by in groups of 25. She said she had more than 400 trick-or-treaters this year...about 75 more than last year. Incredible.
Looks like a fun halloween! Girl costumes are so fun! They both look adorable, and Tim makes a great cheese head! Maybe we will see you this weekend.
Super cute Steff! Happy Halloween Girls!!!
Cute stuff, your girls are gorgeous!
Cuties!!!
So fun! Sawyer loved the Cheese head when we saw you guys out and about. I love the costumes!
Hey, I am tagging you (if you feel like it). Rules are on my blog.
Your girls look super cute in there costumes..... tell Tim I like his to!!!!!
I'm going privite so leave me your email on my blog......
Love the costumes and the girls! I think Hally could totally pull off the punk rocker look with that pink hair!
Hey steff, I'm sure you don't remember me but I am a friend of your old roomate Brits. We went to Evans together. I asked a question on my blog about working from home and she left a comment that you work for a company from home and I was just curious to know what you do. I'm just looking to make some extra money while still being able to take care of my family. Would you please email me and just let me know what you do!! Thanks so much.
crystalbliss12@hotmail.com
Those are the two cutiest girls I know! I love both of their costumes. Halli is getting so big, and so is Addi. How in the world are you by the way, I feel like I haven't talk to you in for ever!
holycow steff, you need to work on a studio set in hollywood (hair,wardrobe,makeup). your girls look awesome.
Post a Comment