This was Hally's face last night after the altercation we had over her not wanting to eat her dinner. She is such a stubborn little girl. If she makes up her mind about something there is NO changing it. How can you be mad at that cute little sad face though?
1 year ago

9 comments:
Wow, what a face!
Also, thank you for putting a LiveStrong button on your blog! I'm so proud of him for doing this, he really is just amazing!
Thanks Stephany for the invite your fam is darling i just love addy she was so cute in my class i miss her!!
That might be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!
That is so adorable. I've seen that face on Charlotte, too. But, man, you've have captured quite the moment!
That is the saddest face I have ever seen! Hally looks like the blonde version of you!
Ha! I love it. Too cute!
Oh my goodness, look at that face!!!!!! Oh goodness, with a face like that, I'd give her the world if she asked me for it. So, so, precious and sad.
that above comment was from me, Diane. :)
What a cute pouty face. Must be the age. We ahve this argument with katelyn all the time. She lives off of toaster struddels and cereal dry, no milk.
Post a Comment