Here is a picture story:
On Wednesday Tim did this.

When he was done his pockets looked like this.

These were nowhere to be found.


This

and this were locked inside the car.

He bummed a ride on this to the nearest gas station.


Where he used this to call me.

I had to borrow this from my sweet neighbor to pick Tim up.

We then went here to see what our options were. They gave us the key code and told us to go:

here. It was closed.


We went home and Tim bummed a ride to work the next morning from another great neighbor.

During this lovely person's (my mom) lunch break she:

went here to pick up our newly cut from code keys:


then went here to pick Tim up from work:

and then drove Tim here to get our poor stranded car...

...the keys didn't work.
Mom drove Tim back to here.

I called these people and they told me they "accidentally" cut the key wrong. GGGRRRR!!!!

My sweet neighbor let me borrow this.

I picked Tim up from here.

We went back here.

Drove back here.

Prayed the whole way that the keys would work.


With an uneasy stomach, Tim stuck the key in the lock and....

THE END
Lessons Learned
- Always have a spare key.
- Always zip up your pockets.
- Buy a second car.
- We're VERY thankful for good moms and neighbors!


10 comments:
Steffani you are so funny! Not the situation, just the way it was told. Pictures make every story better.
This is amazing! I am having a very slow, very sleepy-at-work afternoon and you have improved it greatly! I mean, it sucks that that happened to you guys, but you know what I mean. I'm gonna go read it again.
P.S. How cute and gorgeous is your mom?!? I miss you all. :)
That is so funny - I needed a good laugh, not to laugh at your problems too much or anything. I'm sure it wasn't too funny for you, but the way you poated it made for a good laugh. But thanks.
hey that was a very cute way to tell the story!! And the title, is the same as our 4th grade skit that we put on in Mr. Hilliars class, remember that? I am so glad that you got a key, and i totally feel your pain on the second car thing!! We have had one car for 2 years now, it has worked but somedays its annoying! Sure love ya steff! miss coming around to visit. Who knows when we will be coming home next!
Holy cow, bad day! I'm glad you finally got some keys that worked and got your car back..that sounds stressful!
Stef, you are definitately quite the story teller. It sounds like you guys have the same kind of luck as us! Hope you were able to laugh about it when it was finally all said and done! Tell Tim he better keep those pockets zipped!
Oh my goodness, what an ordeal! Has happened to us too. Cicumstances were a little different, but still a big ordeal. :)
You asked about my pictures. I didn't know people couldn't download my pictures if they really wanted to. But...all I do is upload my pictures to a private Flickr account. Once I get the size picture I want, I copy the big embeded code and put it right into my blog. No links, just the code. That way when someone clicks on the pictures they can't view everything else, only the picture at hand. Or at least, that's how it's supossed to be. :)
that sucks. thanks for the text, I went in to my e-mail especially to sign up for your blog!!! Sorry it took me so long. I have been super busy with a lot going on, sorry.
Cassie
Oh man, that sucks! It does suck to only have one car. And we need to get a spare key too. I've had it where AJ and I drove somewhere together, then he left to go to work, and I was supposed to drive home, but realized I left my purse and keys at home. I once had to walk from the U of U down to 4500 S in the middle of winter and not wearing tennis shoes. I hitched a ride on trax from 2100 S to 4500 S. It was too far to walk.
so funny. that is cool tim got to go skiing.
Post a Comment