I have taken a liking to black nail polish. Remember back in the day it would probably be considered "gothic" to have your fingernails painted black? Well, now a days it seems like everyone has their nails painted black (okay not everyone, but quite a few people) and I love it. Some of you may still consider it "gothic", but for me it is chic. What do you think? Chic or not chic?
1 year ago

4 comments:
That's too funny! I remember lecturing my YW about not wearing it...some of them would try to wear it to the temple. I really like white nail polish.
Depends on who is wearing it and what else goes with it, but anything on you is chic Steff!
I love it too...definitely CHIC!
I love it, but can't wear it myself. I don't know why!? I do have two that I absolutely love and they are dark.
In case you are interested...LOL
One is by Sally Hansen (square bottle) Haute Chocolate
The other is Nicole by Opi (dark dark dark red, almost burgendy) called Deeply in Love.
Just in case you want to check some others out or see what I've been wearing this winter. :)
Post a Comment