Sunday, February 15, 2009

VALENTINE'S DAY BOWLING SCORE

Hally - 95
Tim - 85
Addi - 76
Steff - 75

We went bowling on Valentine's Day and the kid's loved it, especially Hally. After everyone's turn she would say, "Go dad!" or "Go mom!" and then give everyone a high five. After her turn she would do a little dance on the way back. She knows she's good. Besides the bumpers, the kids did it all by themselves and I'm tellin' ya, Tim and I weren't taking it easy so the kids could win. Next time I will take my camera.

6 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Wow..Go Hally! That's pretty impressive if ya ask me! We need to go see that movie if you haven't already seen it. Let me know!

Summer said...

That is awesome! I am not a good bowler at all! I love it, but I am really bad! What a fun thing to do!

Anthony and Krista said...

i am so proud of your basement! and I have never bowled as good as Hally, I need her to teach me her secrets.

Annie said...

I love the scores! Your girls are too cute, we really need to get together some day.

Desiree said...

i love bowling. i need to take the kids, they would have a blast.

those are some awesome scores, pretty comparable to what i might bowl.

Shari said...

We love to go bowling!!!! Maybe that is what we should get together and do.