Milestones: rolling over regularly, has tried rice cereal, bananas & prunes, but prefers her milk the most, mostly sleeps through the night, does pretty good sitting up, but still kind of wobbly, grabs everything within reach, loves to watch her sisters play, constantly drooling, is definitely a mama's girl, but loves to give her daddy huge smiles. Kendall is such a happy, fun baby and we feel so blessed to have her in our family!
1 year ago

3 comments:
Holy cow! It's been 6 months already? She looks so cute and happy. Love it!
Oh my goodness, SHE IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!
And looks just like Addi! And when in the world did she get so old? Time goes by way way toooooo fast! Love ya, miss ya. I am hoping to come home for the 4th of July, so I hope we get to see you!
I just can't believe what a big baby she is. So cute!!! Those last 6 months went by quick!
Post a Comment